Rotary Hammer Makita DHR263ZCategory: Cordless rotary hammers
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Compact design that maintains the same easy handling and high manoeuvrability as the BHR262.
- LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- 3 mode operation • Rotation + Hammering • Hammering only • Rotation only
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit.
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Battery capacity warning lamp.
- 40 different bit-angle settings.
Battery Type: Lithium-ion
Voltage: 36 (18V x2)v
Max in concrete: 26mm
Max. in steel: 13mm
Max. in wood: 32mm
Max in concrete (TCT core): 54mm
Max in concrete (Diamond core): 65mm
Blows per minute: 0 - 4,800bpm
No Load Speed: 0-1,200rpm
Vibration K factor: 1.5m/sec²
Vibration: Hammer Drilling: 14.5m/sec²
Vibration: Chiselling: 14m/sec²
Vibration: Drilling into metal: 3m/sec²
Net weight: 4.1 - 5.1kg