Rotation Laser Nedo Sirius 1 H + Tripod and FlexirodCategory: Rotating lasers
The fully automatic horizontal rotating laser with
Easy Control one-button operation for especially
New with laser receiver ACCEPTOR2 digital with
The fully automatic horizontal rotating laser is now
available with Easy Control – the new one-push-button
operation for extremely comfortable handling.
The rotating laser offers fully automatic self-levelling.
The automatic level control stops the laser if it receives
a heavy jolt. In this way height errors are avoided.
Simply switch it on and off you go!
- Fully automatic horizontal laser for exterior applications
- Self-levelling range ± 5° motor-powered, with automatic
- level control
- High-power laser diode (3R) for very good laser beam
- Alternatively available with laser class 2
- Automatic level control stops the laser if it receives a
- heavy jolt. In this way, height errors are avoided.
- Rugged housing protected against low pressure jet
- water in accordance with IP 65
- Rotor protection made of break-proof glass
- High-power NiMH rechargeable batteries for long
Self-levelling range ± 5° motor-powered, with automatic
Levelling accuracy ± 1 mm/10 m
Laser type < 5 mW, Laserklasse 3R, 635 nm or
< 1 mW Laserklasse 2, 635 nm
Rotating speed 600 rpm
Power supply NiMH rechargeable batteries 4.8 V, 3800 mAh
Operation duration approx. 30 h
Weight 2.3 kg
Dimensions (W/D/H) 150 mm x 200 mm x 190 mm
Operating temperature -20°C to + 50°C
Working range Ø approx. 400 m with receiver
Protection class IP 65
Connecting thread 5/8"
Technical data receiver ACCEPTOR2 Digital:
Sensitivity coarse/fine Switchable, ± 1,0 mm / ± 4,0 mm / ± 6,0 mm
Working range Ø 550 m (depends on laser)
Length of detector field 50 mm
Power supply 2 x 1,5 V (AA)
Operation duration approx 120 h
Protecttion class IP 67
2 year warranty